Search Engine Optimisation Review and Rank Tracking
We will review your website to identify and fix any technical issues relating to SEO, including but not limited to:
- Keyword (search term) analysis
- URL structure
- Broken links
- Duplicate content
- XML Sitemap
- Meta tags (specifically the use of meta titles and meta descriptions)
- Use of internal linking within the site.
- The correct implementation of Google Analytics on the site including the scheduling of a regular analytics dashboard report.
- Integration with Google Search Console
- Integration with Google Ads (where appropriate)
The goals of this phase are as follows:
- Decide what search terms you should be ranking for.
- Remove any on-site blockers that may be stopping your site from ranking well in Google search.
- Establish a benchmark for the current performance of the site in terms of organic (non-paid) search traffic.
- Report back to you with status and additional work that may need to be completed to improve the rank of the site.
We will review your website to identify and fix any technical issues relating to SEO. We will enter your keywords into a rank tracker so we can see where you are ranking.
4, 8, 6